- No products in the basket.
GENUINE CHINCHILLA FUR GARMENTS CARE AND WEARING RULES:
– Use a broad-shouldered hanger for your genuine chinchilla fur coat. Furthermore, you must always make sure that the fur coat has enough space in the wardrobe so it will not be compressed by other clothing.
– If storing a fur coat or an accessory at home, avoid leaving it in a direct sunlight or in a brightly lit area, as the light can cause fading of the fur, oxidise or even change the colour.
– Keep the garment in a cool ( 10 ºC to 12 ºC) and dark place wihich has 40% – 50% humidity. If you cannot make these conditions try to store your garment at the professional furrier.
– The place of starage must be very well ventilated to let fur breathe.
– Genuine chinchilla fur clothing and accessories need to “breathe”, holding in the right environment it prevents from degeneration. The garment retain its flawless looks. The humidity and temperature is of a special value for the chinchilla fur, if it is stored in a too dry place it will start to decay as the natural oils start to dry out the skin fats and the garment may begin to break. Placing the fur garment in a warm and humid place, the fur looses its fluffiness and start looking oily and sticky.
– Make sure that no jewelry is left in your garment, such as brooches and etc.. It might do huge damage for your luxury garment. It may change the color of the fur in the spot where jewelry was left. It may also take some fur out of that place.
– Do not store your garment in direct sunlight or heat-emitting devices, because the product’s color may change.
– Never use plastic bags or rubber-lined bags for travelling, as these will prevent air from circulating and the fur from breathing, exception is a vacuum bag. Here the air is taken out – this is the best choice for travelling which not only saves place but also prevents your fur from crushing and changing its hair ways. It will look the same you put it in before.
– Fur adapts perfectly to snow and rain, yes, for all kinds of fur except genuine chinchilla fur. If a fur coat gets wet, shake it and hang it on a broad-shouldered hanger to dry in a well-ventilated room. Do not place it near other clothing. It needs more space. Never place it close to hot places such as a radiator, as these will dry out the fur and leather. Do not dry it with a hair dryer – it will damage the fur. The fur needs to dry naturally. After the fur coat is dry, shake it well again. If the fur coat is soaked, take it to a furrier as soon as possible to make sure that it gets proper treatment.
– Never comb or brush our genuine chinchilla fur garments.
– Never sit down on your genuine chinchilla fur coat.
– Avoid spraying any kind of chemicals like perfume,hairspray, aerosol and etc. onto genuine chinchilla fur clothing or accessories. Those dry the furs, it changes the appearance, the sleeknes may fade and also it makes the fur sticky.
– Never wash it with water or try to clean it by yourself. This fur needs special treatment made by an experienced furrier at least once a year.