- No products in the basket.
- We may collect the following data:
First name and last name
Contact information including e-mail address
Demographic information, such as zip code, IP
Other information required for carrying out client surveys/making offers
- We collect information from you when you complete our feedback or contact form and additionally, when you purchase products from our online shop. We may use this information to advise you of changes to our website, or to let you know about our newest products. We may also record which products you are interested in or enquire after so as to improve our features and customer service on our website.
- Postal addresses and telephone numbers are used for processing orders, delivering merchandise, obtaining information and when communication is needed directly relating to orders or enquiries placed through our site.
- Addresses may also be used for periodic mailings from FurbySD about new products and services. Cookies are used in our e-shop, but only to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item.
- Currently, FurbySD gathers online customer information to enhance your online experience with us, to improve and maintain the content of our website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- If you do not wish to receive e-mail about our newest products, please advise us by e-mail at email@example.com
- Cookies are small bits of text with a unique identification number, which are downloaded from the internet website to the hard disc of a visitor’s computer, in order that the website administrator could identify the visitor’s computer and follow its online activities.
- When you visit our website, we would like to provide information and functions adapted to your needs. They help us to recognize you as a previous website visitor, save your visit history of the website and adjust the content accordingly. This allows us to improve the website and make it more convenient for you.
- We use internet flow cookies in order to see the websites visited by the user. This helps to analyses the internet data flow and to improve the quality of browsing on the internet website with regards to the user behavior. We use this information only for the purposes of statistical analysis.
- Cookies allow you to identify yourself as a previous visitor to the site, thus customizing the content specifically for you.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES?
Taking account of the different subject that installs the cookies on the user’s terminal, depending on whether it involves the same operator of the site that the user is visiting, or the operator of a different site that installs the cookies through the first one, a definition is made of either first-party cookies or third-party cookies.
How to select/deselect or disable, remove or block cookies.
This website allows the selection/deselection of individual cookies in the manner illustrated below but please be aware that, in case of deactivation, full enjoyment of the site may not be guaranteed.
To disable, remove or block cookies it is possible to use the browser settings, as shown below:
2.Press the “Alt” key on the keyboard;
3.In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”;
4.Then select the “Privacy” tab.
5.Go to “History settings” and then to “Use custom settings”;
6.Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save these preferences.
2.Click on the “Tools” button and then on “Internet Options”;
3.Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider device to the desired privacy level (upwards to block all cookies or downwards to allow them all);
4.Then click on “Ok”
1.Open Google Chrome
2.Click the “Tools” icon;
3.Select “Settings” and then “Advanced settings”;
4.Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”;
5.In the “Cookies” tab, it is possible to clear the cookies and save these preferences.
2.Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, and then select the “Security” panel in the dialogue window that follows.
3.Under “Accept cookies” it is possible to specify whether and when Safari must save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark);
4.For more information on cookies that are stored on your computer, click “Show cookies”.
Useful information about cookies and how to manage them or disable them are available at these addresses: