- No products in the basket.
Cashmere And Chinchilla Fur Cape Coat
Cashmere And Chinchilla Fur Cape CoatSKU: FSD3009PC
-Genuine chinchilla fur
-Standard fur type
-Fur originated in Lithuania
-Ethically sourced fur
-Premium quality fur
-Loro Piana cashmere
-Black cashmere color
-Hidden hook fastening
-Magnetic collar closure
-Length 100 cm
-Bust Circumference up to 125cm
-Handcrafted in Lithuania
-Certificate of Authenticity
Exclusive cape-poncho crafted in a Loro Piana cashmere and genuine chinchilla fur. It features oversized silhouette. Collar and cuffs in luxurious chinchilla fur. One for city wear that adds great sophistication to both casual and formal looks. Depending on how you like to style it - dressed up, layered, cinched with a belt to highlight the waist, , or without for a softer, more flowing line. A collar popped over the top, we think we’ve created a great option!In addition to that, the collar can be worn in two ways: standing collar or open collar. Perfect to wear all year round. Designed & handcrafted in Lithuania.
We take huge responsibility in each and every genuine chinchilla fur garment we make. Created with only the highest quality, origin assured pelts, and coloured using natural dyes, each piece is handcrafted and lined in the finest silks. We use the finest fur label on the market - Crown Quality Label to ensure the best fur consistency in terms of beauty, softness & durability.
- We provide luxurious packaging consisting of our FurbySD magnetic box tied with a soft satin ribbon, a garment is wrapped in branded silk paper as well as it comes with a gift from us as a Thank You gesture for believing in us and loving us! We can prepare a card for your beloved one with your wishes and greetings included- if requested so (please, contact us privately).
- To learn more about size guide and size conversions, click https://furbysd.com/size-guide/ to find out more.
Cleaning: specialist/furrier cleaning only.
- Do not iron.
- In need of other color, please contact us privately.
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.