- No products in the basket.
Merino Wool Snood with Chinchilla Fur
Merino Wool Snood with Chinchilla FurSKU: FSD2506SN
– Genuine chinchilla fur
– Standard fur type
– Ranched fur
– Ethically sourced fur
– Fur originated in Lithuania
– Premium quality fur
– 100% finest merino wool
– Oeko-Tex® yarn certificate
– Black yarn color
– Length approx. 52 cm
– Certificate of Authenticity
– Handmade in Lithuania, Europe
– Special packaging
Combining functionality with statement design and style exclusivity we have created merino wool snood with chinchilla fur trim. This delicate, hand-knitted snood is spun from finest merino wool and trimmed in natural chinchilla fur. It is so cozy that You would not like to take it off. You can wear it in 3 different ways. Put it on a dress and use it as a bolero or it can serve you as a hood when the wind or chilly weather annoys You. In addition to that, simply wear it as a snood on any type of outerwear. It provides ample coverage on windy days and goes with nearly any outerwear as well.
We take huge responsibility in each and every genuine chinchilla fur garment we make. Created with only the highest quality, origin assured pelts, and coloured using natural dyes, each piece is handcrafted and lined in the finest silks. We use the finest fur label on the market - Crown Quality Label to ensure the best fur consistency in terms of beauty, softness & durability.
- We provide a luxurious packaging consisting of our branded magnetic box tied with a satin ribbon, branded tissue paper and a gift from as a Thank You gesture for believing in us and loving us! We can prepare a card for your beloved one with your wishes and greetings - if requested so (please, contact us privately).
- To learn more about size guide and size conversions, click https://furbysd.com/size-guide/ to find out more.
Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Cleaning: specialist/furrier cleaning only.
- In need of other color, please contact us privately.