Real Chinchilla Fur Trapper Hat
Enveloped in the luxurious gray of chinchilla fur and accented with the elegant black of kangaroo fur, this handmade unisex Real Chinchilla Fur Trapper Hat is unlike any other. A timeless classic, this real russian fur hat features four distinct positions: open...
Enveloped in the luxurious gray of chinchilla fur and accented with the elegant black of kangaroo fur, this handmade unisex Real Chinchilla Fur Trapper Hat is unlike any other. A timeless classic, this real russian fur hat features four distinct positions: open for your comfort, closed for warmth and protection, loose for a relaxed look, or semi-loose for a stylish, vintage fit. Timeless addition to your wardrobe. Whether you are out on a walk in the park, going on skiing holidays or attending a special event, this winter hat - real chinchilla fur trapper hat with earflaps will keep you warm and comfortable while making you stand out from the crowd. You'll love the way it looks and feels!
CHINCHILLA FUR USHANKA DESCRIPTION:
– Genuine chinchilla fur
– Natural chinchilla fur color
– Ranched fur
– Fur originated in Lithuania
– Premium quality fur
– Black kangaroo fur
– Ethically sourced fur
– Padded viscose lining
– Adjustable drawstring cord lock
– Flexible ear flaps
– Flexible eye flap
– Handmade in Lithuania, Europe
– Certificate of Authenticity
– Special packaging
4 wearing positions of the hat:
- open (flaps tied at the crown of the head),
- closed (flaps tied beneath the chin),
- loose (flaps down but untied)
- semi-loose (flaps tied behind a head)
If You would like to purchase a genuine chinchilla fur garment in a different size, color or another type of lining or exceptional colors of the lining - we can customize it according to your wishes.
We take huge responsibility in each and every genuine chinchilla fur garment we make. Created with only the highest quality, origin assured pelts, and coloured using natural dyes, each piece is handcrafted and lined in the finest silks. We use the finest fur label on the market - Crown Quality Label to ensure the best fur consistency in terms of beauty, softness & durability.
We provide luxurious packaging consisting of our FurbySD magnetic box tied with a soft satin ribbon, a garment is wrapped in branded silk paper as well as it comes with a gift from us as a Thank You gesture for believing in us and loving us! We can prepare a card for your beloved one with your wishes and greetings included- if requested so (please, contact us privately).
The package is delivered in discreet non-branded outer packaging. The box itself is wrapped in bubble wrap and securely packed in an outer strong fabric to reach you safe and sound. Moreover, FurbySD offers a dust bag provided with every genuine chinchilla fur coat which is perfect for travelling.
Specialist/furrier cleaning only.
Please bear in mind that a photo may be slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shoot or the monitor's display.
GENUINE FUR GARMENTS CARE AND WEARING RULES
FurbySD garments are luxurious, made of top quality genuine, certified fur. Tailored using only high end materials. Given proper care, FurbySD garment will maintain its appeal for years to come and even may become your heritage. To enjoy the long lasting quality, value and beauty, we suggest the following:
– A fur specialist should inspect and clean your fur clothing at least once a year. The best time to do this is after the cold season when you know that you will not be wearing it for some time. This must be done in order to prevent your fur piece from drying of leather and keeping the fur in a perfect condition.
– Never dry clean or use commercial cleaning products for your fur.
– Remove or cover accessories like belts or buckles before the cleaning.
– Use a broad-shouldered hanger for your genuine fur coat. Furthermore, you must always make sure that the fur coat has enough space in the wardrobe so it will not be compressed by any other clothing. Keep in mind to skip the garment bag – the fur needs to breathe. The bag is only for travelling.
– If storing a fur coat or an accessory at home, avoid leaving it in a direct sunlight or in a brightly lit area, as the light can cause fading of the fur, oxidise or even change the colour.
– Keep the garment in a cool ( 10 ºC to 12 ºC) and dark place which has 40% – 50% humidity. If you cannot make these conditions try to store your garment at the professional furrier.
– The place of storage must be very well ventilated to let fur breathe.
– Genuine fur clothing and accessories need to “breathe”, holding in the right environment it prevents from degeneration. The garment retain its flawless looks. The humidity and temperature is of a special value for the real fur garment, if it is stored in a too dry place it will start to decay as the natural oils start to dry out the skin fats and the garment may begin to break. Placing the fur garment in a warm and humid place, the fur looses its fluffiness and start looking oily and sticky.
– Make sure that no jewelry is left in your garment, such as brooches and etc.. It might do huge damage for your luxury garment. It may change the color of the fur in the spot where jewelry was left. It may also take some fur out of that place.
– Do not store your garment in direct sunlight or heat-emitting devices, because the product’s color may change.
– Never use plastic bags or rubber-lined bags for travelling, as these will prevent air from circulating and the fur from breathing, exception is a vacuum bag. Here the air is taken out – this is the best choice for travelling which not only saves place but also prevents your fur from crushing and changing its hair ways. It will look the same you put it in before.
– Fur adapts perfectly to snow and rain. If a fur coat gets wet, shake it and hang it on a broad-shouldered hanger to dry in a well-ventilated room. Do not place it near other clothing. It needs more space. Never place it close to hot places such as a radiator, as these will dry out the fur and leather. Do not dry it with a hair dryer – it will damage the fur. The fur needs to dry naturally. After the fur coat is dry, shake it well again. If the fur coat is soaked, take it to a furrier as soon as possible to make sure that it gets proper treatment.
– Never sit down on your genuine fur coat.
– Avoid spraying any kind of chemicals like perfume, hairspray, aerosol and etc. on genuine fur clothing or accessories. Those dry the furs, it changes the appearance, the sleekness may fade and also it makes the fur sticky.
– Wear a light scarf around your neck underneath your fur to protect from makeup and skin oils.